Monday, February 04, 2013

Today's Shuffle: I know I know I know

Shuffle, my friend, you've been scurrying down a strange street during the last week, so much so that I've not wanted to record your steps.

New week, new day (and possibly a mid-run meltdown yesterday) have righted your navigation.


Blondie, Heart of Glass Parallel Lines
Beastie Boys, Nonstop Disco Powerpack Hot Sauce Committee Part Two
Sting, They Dance Alone Nothing Like The Sun
Sentenced, Suffocated Beginning of Life Cafe Mambo Ibiza 2006
Nirvana, Rape Me In Utero
Me'Shell Ndegeocello, The Way Peace Beyond Passion
Andre 3000, Happy Valentine's Day The Love Below
Michael Jackson, Wanna Be Startin' Something Thriller
Chaka Khan, Never Miss The Water I'm Every Woman: The Best of Chaka Khan
Iron and Wine, The Rooster Moans The Creek Drank the Cradle
Roxy Music, The Main Thing Avalon
Jose Gonzalez, Killing For Love In Our Nature
Sam Cooke, You Send Me Portrait of a Legend 1951-1964: Sam Cooke

I don't think I need to say more than that I've been thinking about Sam Cooke since yesterday afternoon.
 


       
 

No comments: