Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Today's Shuffle: The door always must be left unlocked

God, just when I was about to replace my old iPod with the new one that's been in its packaging for over a year, it gives me a good commute shuffle, good thoughts under blue skies.

Improbably, it's worked its ish out and cranked on for most of this year

So I should document this one, though brief, wide as the November sky.


David Bowie, The Stars (Are Out Tonight) The Next Day
Wilco, Muzzle of Bees A Ghost Is Born
Pixies, All Over the World Bossanova
Howard Jones, What Is Love Human's Lib
Beastie Boys, Finger Lickin' Good Check Your Head
Rufus & Chaka Khan, Once You Get Started
Nirvana, Scentless Apprentice In Utero
Common, Track 9  Electric Circus
Jimmy Cliff, My Lucky Day This Is Crucial Reggae
Mandy Patinkin, Finishing the Hat Sunday in the Park with George Original Cast Recording


No comments: