Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Everyone is lucky, everyone is so kind

 There was a lot of good music in 73, not that I'd really remember. But when I hear this one, what I remember is this:



This scene, that is, and the joys of weekly, communal destination TV viewing. As with just about everything, I need a routine and a schedule to keep up with the teevee, having lived "I have rehearsal" a good portion of my younger and adult life, and I don't find myself rushing to compare notes the moment I've finished an episode of The Crown. Though did you see that last season and whoa, what use of music throughout. Just like this scene.

I'll talk about that, or how distressingly awful Thatcher was, or even what I can remember of Lost beyond this scene. You can have the Smoke Monster, I love the sunnier stuff anyway.

No comments: