Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Time will wear away the stone

... one day that's plagued by neck/head/nose aches, has blood drawn during it, and features internet searches for things like theracanes (look it up) and three-figure side-sleeper pillows. While shedding these dollar bills, I feel my shoulderblades pinched up and together, and if I could just loosen these guys after what could be a full life lived in front of a computer.

Not something I pictured in 85, starting a new school year while pledging to follow HoJo's plain and placid advice.

HoJo was the zen-mind infiltrator of a dross-filled (even though I love it all) few pop and rock years, held down-list by the only song that could mass-market possibly the worst movie (I have) ever (seen). Take it from someone who also has recently seen The Secret of My Success.

HoJo has brought me back from brinks of flat-out despair to full-blown freak more than one time. Do thy work again, soothe my aching head.

No comments: