Thursday, August 16, 2007

One Baby To Another Says, I'm Lucky To Have Met You

Today in F**k, That Was A Long Time Ago, Wasn't It? I Mean, I Can Remember 1991 Fairly Distinctly And Never Did I Think I'd Read A Who's-Who's Item In The Chicago Tribune About The Baby On The Cover Of Nevermind, Much Less Also Find His Photo On A German Gossip Website...

...Or That I Would Even Be Trawling Websites During the Workday When, Gee, In 1991, I Was Working At An Amiga 2000 In The Memorial Library Basement Computer Lab On A Paper About The Influence Of Madame De Pompadour, Mistress To French King Louis XV, On 18th-Century Fashion.

Hm, that kid hasn't changed much since the photo seventeen years ago (and he's a bit opportunistic about the experience now).

F**k, that was a long time ago...

No comments: