Monday, December 10, 2012

Today's Shuffle: And I'm laughing at the frozen rain

Equal parts sweet and sour. I'm okay with this today.


The Police, Can't Stand Losing You Outlandos 'dAmour
The Week That Was, A Disclaimer The Week That Was
Lush, For Love Spooky
Pete Krebs, The Road Is So Much Longer Here Duet for Clarinet and a Goat
Field Music, So Long Then Plumb
The Kinks, Situation Vacant Something Else By The Kinks
The Sundays, I Can't Wait Static & Silence
Kaskade, Tonight It's You, It's Me
Nirvana, Serve the Servants In Utero
Steely Dan, Bad Sneakers Katy Lied *
Gary Numan, Remember When I Was Vapour (Live) The Pleasure Principle 
Stevie Wonder, Happier Than the Morning Sun Music of My Mind
Scissor Sisters, Take Your Mama Scissor Sisters

Again with the Dan, I know, but don't they embody the dark/light so blithely?



*I believe the version posted is sans McDonald. You're welcome.

No comments: