Monday, December 03, 2012

Today's Shuffle: There's a five o'clock me inside my clothes

It's a misty May morning--in December. Shuffle determined it should match the incongruity of climate reality.

Seu Jorge, Pequines E Pitbull (Carolina)
Neil Young, Till the Morning Comes (After the Goldrush)
Neil Young and Crazy Horse, Lookin' for a Love (Zuma)
Omara Portuondo, Canta lo sentimental (Buena Vista Social Club)
Van Morrison, Dweller on the Threshold (The Best of Van Morrison)
Field Music, Kingston (Tones of Town)
My Morning Jacket, Gideon (Z)
Sol Brothers vs. Kathy Brown, Turn Me Out ( Turn to Sugar) (David Penn Dub Mix), (Hed Kandi World Series Miami)
Mary J. Blige, In the Meantime (No More Drama)
Radiohead, Bloom (The King of Limbs)
The Breeders, Hag (Last Splash)
LCD Soundsystem, Can Change (This Is Happening)
Zero 7, Throw It All Away (The Garden)
The Vogues, Five O'Clock World (Good Morning Vietnam Soundtrack)
Paul McCartney, Another Day (Ram)

I'm sharing this one because it is beautiful. I love discovering the gems that I already have.


No comments: