Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Today's Shuffle: I just happened to be standing there

Shuffle played me the Willie Nelson track last night, too. What the hell, iPod?

I need to discover how to make shuffle actually shuffle more. This is getting to be like dealing a bad hand to every player in the game; I'm hearing--love her, but come on--Juliana daily.

Sting, Englishman in New York Nothing Like the Sun
Paul Westerberg, 2 Days 'Til Tomorrow Mono
Billy Joel, The Mexican Connection Streetside Serenade
Willie Nelson, Little Things One Hell of a Ride
Boz Scaggs, What Can I Say Silk Degrees
The Smiths, Shoplifters of the World Unite The World Won't Listen
Grace Jones, Pull Up to the Bumper Island Life
Juliana Hatfield, Send Money Made in China
Terry Callier, Love Theme from Spartacus (Zero 7 Remix) Chill Lounge 1
Steven May, Open Day (Original Mix) The Masters Series Part 5 - Hernan Cattaneo
Radiohead, Treefingers Kid A
Violent Femmes, Gone Daddy Gone Violent Femmes
Elvis Costello & The Attractions, TKO (Boxing Day) Punch the Clock
Juliana Hatfield, Just Lust How To Walk Away  

Another one from Dad's stero:



Interesting that both this and the second Juliana track begin with a dude showing up at 3:00 am. I guess that is when folks launch either heart-baring confessions or debilitated ideas. From what I remember, anyway.

No comments: